AGITATORS – HIGH EFFICIENCY TANK MIXERS
Chemical Plant & Engineering designs and manufactures a range of high efficiency agitators and tank mixers to meet the widest range of fluid mixing requirements.
Agitators can be manufactured to suit various industry applications ranging from food, wine and dairy through to chemical and mineral processing.
Our agitators are ideally suited for both batch and continuous applications such as:
- Blending of two or more miscible liquids
- Complete motion of a liquid to maintain uniformity and prevent phase stratification
- Promote heat exchange where temperature control is desired
- Solids suspension and solids dissolving
- Contacting operations such as gas dispersion and immiscible liquid agitation
Chemical Plant & Engineering offers a range of impellers to provide the optimum process response. The high efficiency RTF4 hydrofoil is used for blending and solids suspension at lower viscosities.
The RTF4 hydrofoil delivers high volumetric flow rates whilst drawing up to half the power requirements when compared to competitor hydrofoils. The Engineering technology behind the RTF4 provides an unparalleled flow for power solution for various agitation applications including blending, solids suspension or a complex reaction.
A range of impellers can also be offered for the following applications:
- Liquid blending and solids suspension
- High viscosity applications
- High shear applications
- Gas dispersion
CPE manufactures agitators and tank mixers for a variety of applications. These can range from stainless steel for food and beverage applications, through to agitators suitable for large scale mineral processing applications.
BEAUTY AND PERSONAL CARE
PAINT, COATINGS, ADHESIVES
WATER AND WASTEWATER