PROCESS EQUIPMENT UPGRADES AND RETROFITS
Chemical Plant & Engineering (CPE) offers high performance retrofits and upgrades for problematic and under-performing process equipment.
We provide a complete analysis of existing installations and offer cost effective retrofit solutions.
CPE’s successful retrofitting of filters and agitators has resulted in significant cost savings and improved process outcomes for our customers.
- Low loss high flow pan and drum filter valves
- Even flow feed trough and wash arm assemblies
- Drum filter discharge assemblies
- Pan filter fume hood systems
- Kelly filter leaf bundles and sluice systems
- Kelly filter in-situ leaf bundle wash systems
- High flow scale reduction agitators
- Retrofitted agitator wet end assemblies
RETROFIT SOLUTIONS FOR FILTER INSTALLATIONS
PAN FILTER VACUUM VALVE – High Performance, High Flow
Designed and manufactured to significantly reduce vacuum and caustic leakage
FUME HOOD EXHAUST BLOWERS
Custom designed fume hoods for containing caustic fumes. Designed for easy access.
- Fume hood is designed to straddle pan filter with no pressure placed on the main bearing.
- Easy access
- Removable sections
DRUM FILTER VACUUM VALVE
Designed and manufactured to significantly reduce vacuum leakage.
CPE can conduct a complete analysis of your existing agitator installation and offer a high performance retrofit solution.
Whether the objective is to save power or improve agitation (or both), our experienced engineers will take into consideration the outcomes you require and provide detailed recommendations.
Given the efficiency of our RTF4 hydrofoil, we are often able to retrofit the agitator impeller into problem installations without any need to change the drive system (motor, gear box, electrics).
Contact CPE if you would like to further discuss details of our retrofit installations and how our engineering solutions can assist your operation.