SANITARY PROCESSING EQUIPMENT – DAIRY PRODUCTS INCLUDING MILK, CREAM AND CHEESE
Chemical Plant & Engineering (CPE) has developed a range of sanitary processing equipment for dairy products. The sanitary agitators manufactured by CPE meet the stringent standards required by the dairy industry and are suitable for processing products including:
- MILK PRODUCTS
- ICE CREAM
Factors Considered in the Design and Manufacture of CPE Sanitary Agitators
- TRAPPING POINTS – A true sanitary design where all potential trapping points for bacteria are minimized or designed to allow CIP exposure.
- VARYING TANK OPERATING LEVELS – Ability to operate within a range of tank levels without including excessive vibration and premature bearing and seal damage.
- CONDENSATION – In dairy operations condensation is inevitable. CPE sanitary agitators have a modified pedestal allowing any condensation to drain from rotating parts. This design feature removes the condensation from the equipment surface and minimizes corrosion.
RTF4 Hydrofoil Technology
CPE’s RTF4 hydrofoil delivers high volumetric flow rates whilst drawing up to half the power requirements when compared to competitor hydrofoils. The engineering technology behind the RTF4 provides an unparalleled flow for power solution for various agitation applications including blending, solids suspension or a complex reaction.
Clients who have CPE sanitary agitators include:
- MURRAY GOULBURN CO-OPERATIVE (MGC)
- WARRNAMBOOL CHEESE AND BUTTER FACTORY (WCBF)
Please contact us for further information.