|Filter Press Applications|
CPE Filter Press
CPE offers filter presses in a range of configurations, operating modes can be manual, semi-automatic or fully automatic.
PLC systems are configured and programmed to suit your process requirement.
We supply world standard filter press solutions, including all ancillary equipment. Our filter presses are configured to suit each processing requirement and achieve the most efficient outcome for the customer.
- Sidebar design with engineered weldment box section beams
- Carbon steel epoxy coated, stainless steel-clad or complete stainless steel construction
- Custom valve and manifold options for cake wash, two direction cake wash, cake drying and multidirectional flow path options
- Allen Bradley PLC system designed in house
- Immediate PLC re-programming available to address any changes in process requirements
- Large plate configurations and size ranges available to suit any application
- Single plate, multi plate or entire plate pack discharge systems for high speed operation
- Special options: sidebar or overhead frame, membrane squeeze, cake blow, wash pumps, supply pumps, conveyor
- PVDF material is used for applications with elevated temperature exposure
Why Use CPE Filter Press
- Fast and reliable filtration and cloth wash
- Wide range of machine configurations to suit your process
- Fast delivery
- Pre-commissioning in Australia
- Compliance with Australian Standards